Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Countdown!

Today starts countdown to Christmas.
Though I work Christmas ,we are moving the forward
by one day,YAY!

Well today iI must remove the ornaments and restring
my pe-lit tree, pre-lit trees last us one season.
Thanks Martha K Mart!
I found the white string white light ones at Target and they
were 30% off.
So off comes the ornanments and You know the rest.

Congrads to all the graduates this Dec. and to the ones that are
getting ready for new adventures, that would include those that
have found there soul mate and others that have new beginings.

Actually this is the 3 rd time I have tried to write something .
I have apparently accidently hit something that cause it to be deleted.
So with the patience and knowing or how important this really is...AHEM...
I have began again.
I am trying to heat the house with a several candle burning.
It is COlD!

well b 4 I delete this I am posting and will let you know how thing are going .
Now the Christmas music needs to be playing .
talk later.

1 comment:

Amy Anne said...

Hey! I'm sorry to hear about your Christmas tree. Have you gotten it straightened out yet? Crazy pre-lit things! Haha. Don't delete anymore posts :) and have a Merry Christmas!!